- 1st Layer: Ceramic Filter filters out bacteria, micro-particulate contaminants, sludge and rust
- 2nd Layer: Ion Exchange Resin adjusts the Calcium and Magnesium content to soften water for better taste
- 3rd Layer: Activated Granular Carbon adsorbs chlorine, odours and colours
- 4th Layer: Mineral Element infuses water with ionic minerals and trace elements to mineralised the water
- 5th and 6th Layers: KDF + Anion Minerals + EC3000 FIR Energy Bead neutralise organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals and free radical damage. Energises water to break it into smaller molecular clusters
- 7th Layer: Activated Granular Carbon performs secondary adsorption of chlorine, unpleasant odours and colours
- 8th Layer: Magnetic Stone creates magnetic field to further break down water molecular clusters
The filtration performance is dependent on water quality and usage volume.